Family Business Advisor
Helping Family Businesses Transition Successfully through effective planning that WORKS!
As a Certified Family Business Advisor through Galliard Group, Inc., we have the tools and support to serve the largest business sector in the world: the Family Business.
- We help families develop a well-integrated, comprehensive exit strategy for current leaders
- Determine the current and desired future value of your business to maximize your investment
- Develop a strategic plan that acknowledges the issues of both the family and the business
- Develop succession plans that prepare future leaders for business success.
A successful, well planned transition will provide opportunities for enrichment and joy and the chance to change the course of one’s life with dignity.
Many recent studies indicate that as many as 65% of business owners will transition out of their current positions within the next 5 years and most have no formal plan to do so:
- No successors
- No financial plan
- No solid options for considerations
With effective planning, both the family and the business can thrive through the inevitable changes that impact every small business.
- 95% of businesses in the US today are family-owned or closely-held.
- 80% of those businesses have 20 or fewer employees.
- Fewer than 15% have a solid plan for passing their business on to the next generation of leadership, even though 85% express a wish to do so!
This unique and effective assessment has been designed to provide valuable insights into your business and recommends specific actions that will help protect your business assets and investment.
Just like your strategic business plan, marketing plan or financial plan, a succession plan is an essential tool to chart the best course of action now and into the future. Putting a succession plan in place today will help you negotiate the problems that are inherent to governing a family business over time.
Follow the links above to learn more or email us to connect with one of our Certified Family Business Advisors today!