Join Our Team
Two Fantastic Opportunities!
We are a nonprofit organization passionately working to build a vibrant North Country economy by helping small and medium sized companies innovate and grow.
We focus on continuous improvement, safety, business development, human resources, leadership development, marketing and executive services. Affiliated with NYSTAR and MEP National Network, we are part of a unique public-private partnership that delivers comprehensive proven solutions to U.S. manufacturers, fueling growth and advancing U.S. manufacturing.
This position will serve as an advisor to companies in the North Country by providing custom consulting and programmed training services in a variety of areas including lean, lean six sigma, supply chain, human resources, strategic planning, sales, marketing, innovation and new product development.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, engineering or a related field. Master's degree highly desirable.
- Diverse, senior-level management experience with a focus on operations.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation and analytical skills.
- Recognized expertise in area(s) related to the consulting services outlined above.
- Experience preparing and conducting training sessions.
- Ability to travel regionally most of the time.
We offer a competitive salary, benefis, and a flexible work schedule.
Send letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The executive director is responsible for maintaining the vision, mission and core values of the company, as well as defining and directing the company's resources to achieve its strategic and operational goals.
To learn more about this leadership opportunity, visit our recruiting specialists at ETSjobs.com.
CITEC Business Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.